Long before being labeled Nature & Progrès in 1978 and Bio in 1985, the Liardet family was committed to farming in harmony with the land, the climate, the biodiversity and the seasons.
Each generation has been able to develop the farm by adapting to technological developments...whether for the distillery or for agricultural tools.
The objectives have always been to improve working comfort for humans and production quality for healthy products.
Magali and Guillaume perpetuate ancestral know-how by constantly improving production, distillation and product distribution tools.
- Valuing the natural residues from distillation thanks to our biomass boiler.
- Reduction of CO² emissions with the installation of a double filtration system at the distillery with a bag filter.
- Recovery of rainwater on nearly 2,000 m² of building surfaces.
- Use of an adiabatic cooler limiting the use of water at the distillery.
- Selective sorting in all Arôma'plantes buildings.
- Recycled boxes for new packaging.
- Ecological packaging for logistics.
Magali and Guillaume have always been able to listen to the advice of their ancestors to pass them on to future generations...